Saturday, January 10, 2009

Is That Nigga Naked?!

So Im driving down the street leaving a friends memorial(RIP TROY THOMAN) , and I stop at a light. Now Im just kinda sitting here waiting for the light to change when I see a man walking down the hill. So I dont pay him any mind at first until i take a second look at him while he presses the button for the crosswalk. Thats when I realize that this fool is booty buck naked! Now by this time Im laughing so hard I'm out of breath as he preceeds to walk across the street as if he is just another everyday pedestrian. He gets across the intersection, which is one of the busiest intersections in the city, by the way, and by now I can't even drive let alone speak, because Im laughing so hard. The dude in the car next to me is staring and rolls down his window trying to figure out whats wrong with me because my light is green, and all i can do is point and keep laughing! Then he looks over at the guy and then looks back at me and decides to say, "well ai'nt that a bitch!" and drives off! I knew no one was gonna believe this craziness so I snapped a quick photo right as 2 police cars ride up on him and throw his ass in the back of a police car!

The picture is kinda small but if you click on it you can see a full size version, ya nasties!

11 comments:

Athena Christine said...

lmfao yes. ass cheeks.

Anonymous said...

what was he thinkin.... if he was

Ms Amanda Mercedes said...

ahahahahahaha funny
u noe u were tryna get a good look too!

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Haaaaa LMMFAOOOO!!!

Wait ...i wouldnt have been able to drive either hell no thats too much....

Miss Daja said...

lmao..we dont need to click to see a bigger picture...lmao!

i know that brightened up ur day a bit..

r.i.p to ur friend

Miss.Stefanie said...

Sorry to hear about your friend....


On a happy note though.....The man is butt naked! Great picture!made me giggle

A said...

oh wow! lmao

Anonymous said...

bahahhahahaa oh my gawsh that is the guts

Sandra said...

LMFAO!!!!! this is sooo funny!!

Monique Famous said...

I feel sorry for the cops who had to arrest his naked ass. There's mad crazy peoples out there (smh).

ill;kinda said...

haha wtf is wrong with ppl , I remember being at a downtown Seattle McDonalds a couple years back & this man came in with nothing on ... like nothing ! lol he had nothing with him either, no money or anything. So he attempts to order some food until the people told him they couldn't serve him and he starts flipping out. flailing his arms making his man parts jump . haha , that had to be the funniest day of my life .
good post :)