Sunday, March 15, 2009

SNOW DAY!!! Again...


So my dad woke me up this morning to tell me it was SNOWING! Yes, snowing. In Washington. In March. I just dont get it anymore. I really think the world is gonna end in 2012 like people keep saying, lol! If you dont know what Im talking about watch the History Channel! But anyways, so me and my brother just chilled all day listening to Kid Cudi and Wale and playing Halo on Xbox Live with some friends from where I live and a couple from out of state. My friend Caleb, and his brother Eli so we were on there chatting about a party Im throwing them for when they get back. So eventually we got hungry and we decided to make a pizza, that ended up bomb! We made the crust first then made, chicken, bacon, and ground beef to put on it like the BBQ meat pizzas from Dominoes! If you wanna know the full recipe hit me up, haha!

My Xbox Live Avatar

Me and Jaxen's BBQ Meat Lovers Pizza!

1 comment:

Athena Christine said...

wdf@it still snowing there. its been sunny and getting warm here.