Tuesday, August 31, 2010

AS 'CASUAL' AS IT GETS!

When I pulled up to the Casual Industrees headquarters I didn't quite know what to expect, but as soon as I got out of the car and looked up and down the street for the house number I got a good vibe. Casual Industrees immediately gives off a natural homegrown feel that any Washingtonian can pick up on. I have been watching Casual Industrees silently blow up and even got a chance to take a few random pics of people I seen in passing rocking their gear. As stpped in and I looked around the office/basement it took a minute to take in everything that was going on. Everything is precisely placed in a scattered mess around the room and desktops and packages stacked in every open area. Pictures and memorabilia of randomness/inspiration are appropriately hanging on the wood paneled walls. All in all I had a very pleasant experience at the headquarters and I even had a few VERY entertaining conversations! Pretty much I would recruit any member of the Casual team for my beer pong squad and guarantee victory! I can't wait to see how Casual Industrees does in this ever changing fashion world but so far they are doing a damn good job in my book! Be sure to check out Casual to be featured in my upcoming Northwest Lifestyle Project soon!

No comments: