Friday, January 23, 2009

Career in Gynecology?!

Now this post is geared toward ladies as is everything I do. Guys might have mixed feelings toward it, but I really dont care. I thinkI dress this fly to look good for these niggas to judge me? Nope. Because if I did I would be like all the other lame niggas out there.

Its kind of explicit and taboo topic but i figured I may as well get this off my chest.

Now normally, Im a very shy guy and very humble, although it may not seem that way via the internet, but anyone that knows me, can tell you I'm really quiet although I am sort of a romantic. I do have my times when I get kinda narcissistic, but only when Im provoked and usually when Im with friends who know me well and know that I'm just being silly. Im really a 'kiss and tell' type of guy but I figured I would generalize the topic. I decided I would open up a little and talk about one of my favorite things to do and that is pleasuring women.

Now I know what your thinking... this nigga just likes having sex, right? But its more than that. I dunno if you would call it a gift or a curse but pleasuring a woman comes natural to me. I wouldnt really call it an obsession, but I am just really, really fascinated by a woman's body. Like I feel a career in gynecology would be perfect for me. Not because Im a perv and wanna look at woman's vaginas all day. I just think a womans body is very fascinating and they way it works is amazing. Therefore when I get intimate with a woman I feel its necessary to explore and find out as much as I can about each womens body in particular and how they react to different things. Now I still dont know if Im making myself clear or not, but Im just gonna continue and pretend you gals understand, haha.

To try to make my point I'll use an example. Now most guys when they see a girl they wanna have get with just think about what it would be like having sex with her. Me on the other hand see a girl and I think, what would it be like to give that girl an orgasm? Does that help clear things up a bit? Im not saying I think that about every girl, only my significant other.

When Im having sex, my main focus is making a girl have an orgasm, and if she has one, or in some cases more than one, its mission accomplished. Whatever comes after that is kinda like a bonus, lol. I just feel like its my duty as a man to do whatever it takes to make that happen, and if I have to touch, kiss, lick or suck to make that happen then I'll do it. Now I know alot of guys dont see it this way, but that is how Ive always been. Ive always been curious of different ways to acheive that goal, and I wouldnt say that I'm the best or anything, but Im very good at what I do. In the back of my head I'm thinking i want this to be one of the best, or THE best she has ever had, and/or try something new she has never tried before. Now I know that can't happen every time but if I can shoot for it, lol!

I still dont know, if I'm coming off the right way or if you think im a man whore, freaky, nasty or whatnot, but I'd like to consider myself an experimentalists/connoisseur of sorts. Comments reassuring me that Im not completely crazy would be very kind, lol. I didnt write this to make anyone mad or anyting but take it how you wanna, basically this was made for entertainment purposes only! SEND HATE MAIL IF YOU WOULD LIKE!

7 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

Ive never had an orgasm...and Ive never been with a man who wanted to see or make me have one...so I think thats pretty nice of you. Ha!

Toy said...

smh,
wanna come t o NC for a couple of days?
lmaoo. i love this post.

Chaveeo said...

*wipes off sweat*

hmm thats honestly
really awesome that you do put that much thought into a women...i hope you get a great girl who appreciates that and you as a person :)

kudos for putting that out there haha

Monique Famous said...

I get where your coming from on this one, its nice that your into pleasing a women a lot of guys these days are only focused on catching their nut not remembering that sex is suppose to be pleasure between two people. If you have a talent don't waste it use it mainly on a girl your trying to keep, you know wifey. But keep doing what you do and I hope other guys read this and think about changing up their game.

StarzGazR said...

omg steph- you have never- ok u need to email me.. ASAP!!

anyways- it's vere hard nowadays to find a guy that wants to please a girl... alot of them claim they want to- but once they get theirs- it's lights out..

So it's good to see that you have those intentions =)

Anonymous said...

man, I totally agree and a womans body should be pleasured, till she can't take no more, very contour should be admired, like the pieces of a car and more guys should pay attention to the noises she's makin
as my girl said, most mandem is trying to get his, but I think its just as pleasurable an satisfying to watch a womans shock at getting her first multi - orgasm, down to your (hard lol)work/skills, but yeah man, keep on keeping it real, peace










Akinwale_92@hotmail.com

cecelia; said...

lol. i dont think a career in gynecology would be the way to go.