Monday, February 2, 2009

Sneakerheads - The Art of Sneaker Collecting


Everyone has their own certain hobbies. It may be coin collecting, or working on cars. Either way it cost time, as well as money. Even if you don't have a hobby that you spend money on there are other things that consume your cash flow. Some people don't think shoe collecting is a real hobby and a waste of time but there are dedicated individuals who are as into sneakers and the culture just like ever other hobbies out there. If a women can spend $500 on a Coach purse, why can't I spend $500 on a pair of sneakers? Well this short video is a very small insight to how sneaker collectors operate... Check it out and tell me what you think.



Sneakerheads -- The Art of Sneaker Collecting from Edmond Stevens on Vimeo.

13 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

That is CRAZY!

Toy said...

i likee it!

Young, Broke & Fabolous•·. said...

nicky you a beast !

GL0 said...

shoe game proper boy, aint mad at cha!

Miss Daja said...

ok..
and the WINNER ISSSS!!

Monique Famous said...

SHOE UP!! sneakers are the shit, that's all I live in.

StarzGazR said...

and i thought i was bad- ur worse then a girl!!

A said...

I know that is not your collection!? wth! I'm so jealous right now! lol

R. Alexandra said...

i have hella kicks,
& my moms always trips whenever i buy a new pair. i tried explaining the "my hobby is jus as good/justified as yours" theory to her...

she wasn't havin' it lol.

but i still cop, it's an addicting hobby.

ill;kinda said...

I love kicks as well, but sometimes I think it's over compensating . Not everyone who loves kicks, but just some ppl who feel the need to showcase it to the world . Like... what do you have to prove? you know?

Jillian said...

can't knock the hustle!

Kiwi™ said...

Is this your collection?

You need ur own footlocker...

I like your blog fly guy and great theme music!

Unknown said...

Wow! I saw this awhile back and laughed. The Manager from Undefeated (Corey) was talking about me and my boys DQ, and Hardy when he was refferring to the guys from France, NY, and Denver CO.