Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Opinion On The Chris Brown/Rhianna Situation...


In no way do I know the whole story in the Chris Brown and Rhianna situation, and Im sure no one does besides the two aforementioned indiviuals... I am definitely not a Chris Brown hater of any sorts. I like some of his music and dislike some of his music just like any one else. And I actually think his style is one of the most down to earth and fashionable in the entertainment world. I mean he doesnt dress like he has a million dollars and you can look at his outfits and be like, "ok, I can actually see a NORMAL person rocking that" in a mall, school, etc... Unlike alot of entertainers out there; ie. Kanye West, Lil' Wayne.

Anyways... My point is, Chris Brown... Are you an IDIOT. Ok, MAYBE Rhianna did give you herpes, lol. But why wait til you two are on your way to one of the most prestigious award ceremonies EVER, to assault her? Does that make any sense whatsoever? I dont get it, lol. Like I said maybe there is more to the story. Actually, I KNOW there is more to the story because this doesnt make sense at all! Chris, I hope you got a good attorney because you're gonna need it!

5 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

She hit him first and people are telling on her LMAO haha heheheee!!

He aint going to jail if she assaulted him first so i hope they BOTH have goo lawyers.

but LMAO @ your take its like your saying
"Yo Chris you couldnt wait till after the Grammy's??"
Lmao

Miss.Stefanie said...

He is gonna need it. What man bites a woman!??? And hit hers then leaves? Can we even call him a man?

A said...

Either way, I guarentee he'll get in the most trouble :( lol

R. Alexandra said...

either way,
chris brown is still gonna get my money.

though the timing was bad, they weren't arguing over herpes.... they were arguing over a relationship that was overdue ...

he ended it, and she wasn't ready for that.

they were fighting each other, chris jus got the best of her ... stuck her in the face :|! eek!

wouldn't wanna be either of them in this situation.

Monique Famous said...

This whole thing is bananas, I'm waiting on the real information to come out, because this isn't making any sense the gossip blogs are spreading half ass stories and their making the people forget the truth isn't fully out. I hope this situation wasn't as bad as everyone is hyping it up to be.