Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dunk Xchange 2009!













So today was Seattle Dunk Xchange 2009 and I have known about this for the past 3 weeks now. With that being said, its still possible for me to be totally unprepared for Dunk Xchange today. I went to a party last night and got so drunk I totally forgot the event was going on.By the time I woke up in the morning and I realized that it was still going on I had approximely 1 hour to get ready and dressed to catch the ferry. Some how I made it and ended up at Dunk Xchange by about 2. I mostly just went to see my cousin Josh, because him and his buddy TJ own the clothing brand 'Capital' and they had a booth at the event and I havent seen him in about a year. But all in all I had a decent time walking around Seattle and mingling with other Sneaker heads. My cousin hooked me up with some tee shirts from his brand, pictured below. The 'Shoe Snob', 'Dont Look' and 'Sneaker Head' tee all came from Capital and can be ordered at Karmaloop.com/Capital and you can check out their blog at capitalbrand.wordpress.com and their myspace at myspace.com/capitalbrand.

3 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

That is crrraaazzzzyyyy!!

Monique Famous said...

Damn I love Dunk Exchanges.

Jillian said...

love those shirts!