Monday, February 2, 2009

My Childhood Wish!

Now you may not recognize the shoes, anyone from the state of Washington should recognize this man right here. His name is Ken Griffey Jr. and is arguably the best baseball player to ever play for the Seattle Mariners. He was drafted in 86 and played in Seattle until 96. When I was growing up and playing pee wee baseball, he was my all time favorite player and even wore his number, lol. I always wanted a pair of his signature shoes when they released in 1996, I was only about 8 or 9 by the way, but my parents didnt want to spend $100+ on a pair of growing feet. Well they are finally being re released in April and I think I might have to fulfill my childhood dream and get a pair of these when they release!

The Nike Air Griffey Max




5 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

Those look tight

R. Alexandra said...

those are BEAUTIFUL.

A said...

I hope you finally get them! ;)

Jillian said...

now i'm not a sneaker head (i'm from the islands..sandals and slippers all day lol)...however...when I started playing softball I HAD to have the Ken Griffey Jr. glove lol

killuh™ said...

ohh i LOVE the griffeys & i want them badlyy; i hope they make em in small sizes. i seen the pics on some site; ther HOT ;] im xcited.