Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hollywood Nicky x T.I.T.S. T-Shirt Contest!

I'm finally launching the Hollywood Nicky x T.I.T.S. t-shirt contest here on my blog. I will be giving away a mens and womens TITS tee and a few other consolation prizes. The contest will end July 14th and the winner will be selected by a TITS employee here at the office. Make sure you check back through out the week for updates and special interviews coming up.


Hollywood Nicky x TITS Contest Rules

1. Add TITS fan page as a friend on Facebook

Twitter users follow @yaboyhollywood and @twointheshirt on Twitter


2. Tweet “Follow @twointheshirt and visit http://hollywoodnicky.blogspot.com #shitsbananas”


Facebook users add to your News Feed “Go to http://hollywoodnicky.blogspot.com to enter the @twointheshirt t-shirt contest!”



3. Go to the T.I.T.S. profile page and click the T.I.T.S. Life tab. Choose a Poll or a Blog post that interest you and tweet it and/or share it on your wall.


After you finish everything above email me at Josten@twointheshirt.com with your name, facebook URL and/or twitter username so I can verify you followed ALL of the rules. Winners will be announced July 14th. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!



No comments: