Friday, March 9, 2012

DOM KENNEDY X ALIVE AND WELL - IN STORE MEET AND GREET


Thanks to Soul Gorilla, Dom Kennedy will be appearing at an in-store meet & greet at new Seattle skate shop Alive & Well from 6 to 8 for their Grand Opening Party. Make sure you stop by so you can get your free tickets to the after party at HG Lodge or purchase your tickets at the door. Alive & Well carries brands like HUF, Black Scale and Nike SB as well as their own clothing line and skateboard decks. If you know me personally or visit my blog often you know I am a huge fan of Dom Kennedy and fashion so I am really excited to be a part of this! Check back in a couple days for a recap! 

Visit aliveandwellsea.com for links to their Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr

Shout out to Kris for informing me of the event!





No comments: