Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!

So I woke up this morning to see all this snow 'raining on my parade' so to speak. I was supposed to go hang out with my friend and her baby but Im not trying to get snowed in anywhere so I guess I'll just be snowed in at home... At least it snowed AFTER the weekend! Well for all you other people snowed in out there or just home bored you can catch me on AIM or Xbox Live! You might even catch me practicing my guitar hero skills, lol! Hit me up if you wanna get beat!

AIM - playaplatinum360
YahooIM - younggunna360
Xbox Live - YaBoyHollywood

I got a bunch of other games so dont be afraid to challenge me to some Halo3 or Call of Duty 4 or anything else you may have! haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur winter hat is so nice!! so funny the way you're requesting players on xbox live. hope lots of people respond to it

A said...

Outside with a T on huh lol