Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Favorite (BLACK) Video Game Characters!

Augustus Cole aka Cole Train is from the game Gears of War and Gears of War 2. Im not a very big Gears of War fan, mostly because I SUCK at it, but I love his character in the game and he is voiced by Lester Speight, who is a former football player and now has a career in acting.

Barret Wallace was a secondary character to the main character, Cloud, in the game Final Fantasy. When this came out I was still pretty young and this game was hard as hell being an RPG! If you have ever played any of the Final Fantasy games you know what Im talking bout. But I loved him because he was black and has a gun for an hand! lol

Seargent Major Avery Johnson is the right hand man of Master Chief from the Halo video games. Pretty much everyone out there has played Halo and should know who he is... Unfortunatley he ends up dying in one of the later games but he will always be remember by Halo fans!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew they all suck
the doctor from road rage should be on here pfft !

Sarah said...

Cool. My favorite black video game character is Sazh from final fantasy XIII. It's sad that I don't see very many brotha's in video games. Do you know if Kratos from god of war is black? He seems like he could be.

Anonymous said...

Interesting for me//
/